Monday, July 04, 2011

Advices

These days I am not turning to others for advice ( except for the apartment buying case )... Too many advices received over these years and now well-wishers are wary of me approaching them with a problem.

Just refreshing the learnings I received over the years:

Be selfish: Take oxygen mask first, and then only you can save others. Enjoy more during hard times.

Be at present: This is what you have. Take it and make the best out of it

Stop complaining: You are responsible for your present and future. Stop complaining / threatening. Why disturb others ? ( My blog readers are less, so i hope this post will not be taken as complaining )

Find out what you want to do now and Do.

Thought of penning it down all the wisdom for my future years :)

These days "without advisers and well wishers" I motivate myself my seeing the hard truth in "planet earth" dvds. Life is tough and colurful.

No comments: