Monday, August 06, 2007

flat tyres

I did not take car after landing in SantaClara for many days. But on thursday I had to go go to bank, which was in Sanjose downtown. Me decided to drive. And I took the steering, and started ignition, it started making warning sounds. Tyre pressure was low in right rear wheels.

We took a look at the tyres, but were too lazy to investigate further. We drove through highways for 20 miles to and fro. And in evening only we went to gas station to fill in air. The air was not getting filled, and we noticed a big nail is inside the tyre.

Luckily we did not experience any problems although we drove with 10 PSI tyre pressure...

Next day we changed the car instead of the tyre... but it seems whenever I took the steering wheel something will happen. But my lucky angel is always with me!!!!!!!

No comments: