Saturday, January 12, 2008

Jab we Met - 2008

2008 is special. No "new" New year resolutions......

Celebrated new year in train. Was on the way to trivandrum. Got tickets only in 2-tier A/C. Was expecting a nice beautiful girl to come and join me. Was under the effects of "Jab we mee" film. But finally a retired lady doctor joined me. She was going to Thrichur.

So without giving her much company slept early. And while i was in sound sleep somebody woke me up. It was the lady. She told me - "Happy New Year". I was surprised, I nodded my head. She asked me, where will the platform come in Thrichur - on left or right side. I didn't know the answer. She went. But soon came back and called me and requested for my help. So i climbed down from my berth, and found that only "ottapallam " has reached. I decided to give her company till Thrissur... and helped her in boarding down the train in thrishur.

So new year started well..........

No comments: