Sunday, November 09, 2008

Mallu behaviour - Volvo

Always in train or bus - I dream for a beautiful unknown girl to sit besides me. It never happened before. But four weeks back - while i was returning from trivandrum to bangalore finally a girl came to sit with me in kpn travels.

She was quick to get help from me, in pushing her seats backside so that she can sleep. And i helped her, and she started sleeping without even saying a thanks.

I sat awake till midnight because of the late night coffees I had. But finally I slept.

Around 3am in the morning I woke up... and saw a hand coming from behind. Waking up from sound sleep I could not immediately react. After a 1 or 2 seconds delay, I immediately looked behind. The mallu moron behind,was lying with his head rested on the front seat, and attempting to grab the girl from behind. When i looked behind, he realized and went back to his normal sitting position pretending sleeping..

I could not make a scene. If the guy's attempt had succeeded the girl would wake up, and i would have got beatings ( may be even from that mallu moron guy ). Luckily it did not happen. But i felt bad because i could not catch him.

The guy - seems to be a software engineer - bulky fellow - and got down at electronic city stop. I will remember his face.

Anyway I dont need any more "jab we met" experiences in future.. This is enough!!!

2 comments:

Santhosh Balasubramanian said...

Hmm... It would be a shocking moment to witness such things and still to remain phlegmatic !

Had a similar incident when i was a child and in the ksrtc transport.... The guy put me in his lap as if to give me a seat in the crowded bus and used me as a mask to advance his hands to molest the lady on the front seat.... I was too afraid to raise voice.... the lady soon got out of the bus....on the next stop he also got down....

Suresh said...

Most of my Keralite female colleagues go to Kerala during weekends and they talk of similar experiences. Now most of them will not travel by bus and go home only if they get train tickets.