Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My looks!

Last-to-Last week there was a discount sale of shirts/pants in our campus. As usual I went there to purchase one or two.

A fat lady came for purchasing pants for her partner probably. She asked me "Where do i find pants of 38 size ?" I nodded her with my head that I am NOT the one she is looking for. And the sales guy came to my rescue and pointed her to the 38 size pants...

I felt bad, for having a look of sales guy. I am an R&D Software Analyst working for a leading firm and a leading product. How can i have ordinary looks ?

To add to my grief, she came back again, and asked me whether we accept cards ? This time i felt slightly better, she may be thinking i am the Master of the stall.

Anyway i dont hav a IT bengalurian look it seems. How can i make it ? Will "facial" help ?

No comments: