Sunday, July 25, 2010

What happens if I die now ?

What happens if i die now ? I am not concerned or have fear of my death. I am not concerned about the financial and support issues my dependends may face. The only query I have is - If I cease to exist ?

Will I go to Indralokha where all Menaka , Rambha, Thilathama lives and entertains us ?

Or will i go to Hell where i will be fried for the next million years ?

Or everything will come to end. My thought process will come to an end. From my view, the world will come to an end. Everything will become empty.

And for the world, they can grief the death for some time. The blogs / facebooks can carry my posts for some more time.

Anyway whatever it is - One thing I have decided. I should clean up my posts/scarps in blogs / facebooks / orkuts and twitters so that i have a better image when i die.

3 comments:

Divya A L said...

Why suddenly are you talking about death?? I wonder what you have on your twitter, FB etc that you want to re-image them :D

Srinivas Guntupalli said...

There is nothing before (birth) and nothing after (death). What you see is all there is. So, don't worry.
--- Javali to Rama (in Ramayana)

The image you have now can't do anything to you after you die. So, leave twitter, facebook as a legacy to lachu :)

ദളം said...

No use if u go to indraloka. The "INDRAN wont allow u to enjoy teh life there. better be in Hell. You can become hero there ! !!!!!