Tuesday, April 05, 2011

random notes

India winning worldcup gives me an empty feeling.. Why watch cricket now ? Wish India doesnt play one day match for another year...

What should be the reaction of a father when his 7 year old is asking a 6 year boy "Will you marry me ? ". Any book recommendation ?

Indian TV is shit. Afridi is correct. Just after winning worldcup, all shits are discussed - when will tendulkar retire ? , Is the trophy hander over was replica , is India going to dominate world cricket ? ( Hmm.. even without having TV connection I am watching all these hits in online sites. NO wonder why they are showing )

Again took "God delusion" .. Not able to read beyond Richard dawkins answering the review comments. All my atheist friends are rational and of high integrity. But all my relegious friends are very nice human beings. So whenever I took "God delusion" I start thinking of them and their beliefs. And as usual I dont have any stand/belief on this... :) I am agnostic on everything.

1 comment:

Srinivas Guntupalli said...

Why do you want to escape from everything by saying 'I am agnostic'. You have the whole world and all facts in front of you. Why don't you take a side that is 'more' convincing and talk to the people on the other side, and listen to their theory.

Take my 'free' advise. That's a lot of fun :)