Friday, July 08, 2011

mysore trip - II

Its not over. Worst part is I bribed Chamundeswari Devi. After being a sheep in the herds of baba I thought I will never pray bribe again. But things dont work that way. There was long queue and a person there asked me whether I need special entry. I sais Yes, as I am less interested in gaining punya and although my daughter wants Punya she hates queues. So I got an easy entry paying 100Rs per head. Coming out felt guilty, but there was no guilt while going inside. What an opportunist!

And inside temple I was garlanded by Pujari also. I was happy and give him a 50Rs. So blessings are with me.

Compared to Tirupathi trip where I didnt visit the temple but climbed up Tirumala, God might be more pleased with the Tirumala. There I made some effort.

Anyway both decisions whether to do darshan of Chamundeswari or not do Tirupathi was not mine. It was destined to happen. Its my previous karma. And what is already destined here choses my next kharma also. Inside the Matrix you dont have any control.

1 comment:

Srinivas Guntupalli said...

'God' is omnipresent. Climbing hills is just for fun. Queues and bribes to get out of them are for employment generation and to distribute wealth.