Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pirated Movies

I lost my Virginity. That was enough reason to start prostitution... :)

After buying Inception DVD for over 400Rs.. I decided to take a break from buying english movies. The price is too high for an Indian to buy.

So finally accepted the offer from Harish to get his 500 GB movies. If Harish, then why not limit to him. Had Vasu's and Anand's DVD also. Total 750GB of moviews.. Wow.

Saw
1. Rashomon
2. The Game
3. Cars
4. Farenheit 9/11
5. High and Low
6. Seven Samurai
7. Cars
8. Paranormal activity ( in fast forward mode )
9. Shoot 'em all
10. Pink panther returns
11. V for Vendetta

etc etc.. Long list follows.....

Still my principle holds ( no piracy) for the regional language movies, and new english movies. Forgive me, I cant resist this 800GB worth treasure..!

No comments: