Thursday, November 10, 2011

Butterfly effect

Was fully immersed in movie "butterfly effect". The guy wants to change his present, have special ability to go back to past and change small events which changes his future completely.. And the interesting thing each time some thing else gets screwed up...

Though I dont have the ability to change anything in past.. I do have this bad habit of going to past and correct small events and live with the changed events to days, months and years ( it happens really fast in dreams )..... Anyway each time I comes back to the same present....

Another wonderful hobby I have is to go back to past and see how events have shaped up... go back and see how languages have developed, how cultures evolved... My imagination is kind of good.. But dont have enough vocabulary and time to write all of it down.. But will try to write some of it later..


Other movies saw:
Indian Rupee ( malayalam) and 7 aum arivu ( tamizhu).. Both watchable..

No comments: