Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I am homeless.. I lost my apartment

I am homeless.. I lost my apartment

One week back a JAPTHI notice was pasted on my apartment door by LIC housing finance. I do not have any direct contacts with house owner, my dealings are only with the "All India Trading company" broker Chidhambaram at Adyar. I enquired about it, but he said its only a general type of notice, dont worry. Even after repeatedly asking for ownder details, he refused to give that. He said he will take care.

Parallelly we were enquiring at LIC office.. they said further actions will be taken if payments are not done.. caught in a fix, we handled chidhambaram.. he asked us not to be childish.. he gave us an option to vacate. I happily agreed. I decided to stay with friends.

Being homeless feels bad.. two days after i called back chidhambaram and said i will not be vacating, but he refused, he is going to give the apartment to somebody else and getting 1000Rs extra..

I dont know, i am vacating tomorrow morning. Today is supposed to be the last day in my apartment, and i am staying late in office, talking/debugging with my US counterparts..

No last night at my apartment. Perhaps it is good..

Call me if you have a good apartment to offer..

2 comments:

Binoj said...

Dear AnoopG,

Things are like this in our life. Face all the problems. Dont worry. Be happy. Take it easy. As Bhagavat Geetha says "Sambhavichathu Ellam Nallathinu Vendi"

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»