Monday, June 26, 2006

Back into normal life

Shaved my beard and looks 10 years younger now.. feeling 22!

My matiz has reached chennai.., I suddenly felt to bring my dear one. Friday only I took decision to bring my car. Luckily i got bus ticket for that day, also called kkg to arrange a driver for the trip back. Bus was late and reached tvm only by 11am saturday morning.. after spending sometime ( or minutes....) at home, i took my dear one to service center and did some check-ups.. she was almost alright... did some minor repairs and servicing and reached back home only at 4pm.. had plans to visit chanagancherry also.. .. started to chry at 4:30..., did not even spend half an hour with lachu this time.. i was selfish into my own things.

Drived to chanaganacherry.. as usual escaped from the possible accidents and reached home at 8pm.. It was raining thru out the drive.. My plan was to start on monday, but pre-poned it to sunday-morning. wake at 4am and started to chennai with driver suresh..

It was a nice and fast drive.. had breakfast from palghat... when we reached chennai around 12, called jojan and also sreedevi to tell them that i am on the way to chennai.. heat was very high.. and the wind was very dusty.. suresh was feeling sleepy and had cold.. so he preferred no A/C.. so it was tough sitting in the car in the afternoon..

Reached chennai around 6pm....

Now Matiz has come... my QOL ( Quality of Life ) will have a ++ . I will be truly mobile!

I have to pack the "remaining" things left there in Tvm and bring here.. May be soon//

1 comment:

Muhammad Riyaz said...

Ok. So you have better mobility and one more set of keys to miss.

Hope to see the Normal life jump starting very soon