Wednesday, June 14, 2006

No happenings

My old problems will go, and new problems will appear soon.. I will get new apartment this friday. 50 metres away from sea, near the shores in which Tsunami striked, will soon get sleepless nights.

The A/C problem may remain.. My new apartment has A/C in both the bedrooms.. So I should perhaps use my brand new A/C as T/V stand or something.. Did i say.., my new apartment has Fridge, T/V and furnitures also..!!!

I am not getting any incidents to write in the blog. Went home last week with Jojan/family. We decided to take taxi to Koyembedu. Taxi came late and when it reached the end of Taramani road, the tyre bursted out. We were afraid, only about 70 minutes remaining to reach Koyembedu and catch bus. The traffic is also heavy. Can we reach there ? The driver took the steppiny.., and that also was a pure "motta" tyre. We became tensed.. At the same time, i was happy in my mind that i will get something to write in the blog.. I can write all the hardships that i will go thru after i miss the bus etc etc..

But sadly the driver did not allow. He changed the tyres fast and drived more faster. We reached Koyembedu half an hour earlier. No scope for a blog this time.

No comments: