Friday, March 09, 2007

Wikimapia - Lets decribe the whole world

I wanted to visit SIB, GT Road, and none of my Chennai friends didnt know where it was. Tilak told me to visit Wikimapia.., and from the world view I went to chennai, searched for GT Road, then the complex etc and i found the road, connection roads etc. Tilak was surprised i have never visited this site before.

Its simply great! We can describe the locations and add more informations like Wikipedia.org. But is being misused.., people are adding "Mohans house etc etc". Only information useful for public should be there.

Anyway the Aishwarya complex next to our Shreays apartment is also marked in the site.


If you look carefully you can see me walking towards the beach!

1 comment:

Cuckoo said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. Since you've have liked it, I'll expect more & more visits from you.

And yes, I could see you walking towards the beach. Later on you even went into waters !! ;)

Enjoy !!