Friday, September 29, 2006

Once again - Apartment keys

I have made it a habit on messing with Apartment Keys..

Last day.., me , lachu and her appooppan went for shopping. Sreedevi came down to flag-off us. Our new servant came out for hanging washed clothes, she thought of closing the door gently - ( she was given many classes beforehand that if you close the door without keys then no way to enter) . Even the gentle close made the door closed.

She panicked and called Sreedevi. She with all her intelligence, managed to open the window and took the phone from inside, and called me. I am usually happy to hear these type of news - as it will give me a subject to blog on.

But this time no crisis situation came... KKG ( my father) on his two week's stay at chennai, duplicated the house key. He know my never-do/never-die attittude well and did that for me. Once i have a thing in place, i do the rest. I had the duplicate key in my car, and my car-key with me.

So no hardships this time.....!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you had kept the duplicate safely in your bedroom! At least there would have been a more interesting blog tucked between a series of movie logs!