Thursday, September 14, 2006

vettayadu villayadu


vettayadu villayadu, originally uploaded by poonaji.


Its a very long time since I went to theatre for a Tamil movie. I believe the last ones were AllaiPayuthe (twice), Priyamanavale, Citizen etc etc.

Used to see a lot in the past in bachelor company.

This one, was horrifying. VIOLENCE, VIOLENCE and VIOLENCE. More than 45 minutes I was sitting with my eyes closed. Lot of cruelty. This type of movie is not suited for a weak hearted person like me

But I liked a lot of things in the movie ---
1. Kamal is superb. ( I was the only one in the theatre cheering and clapping for him and jyothika aunty)
2. Songs are good
3. It gives you a hollywood movie feeling - a super cop type movie
4. First few scenes are superb ( which gives you lot of expectation) - expecially where he hunts and finds the place where the first victim is buried.

I dont regret seeing the movie.

No comments: