Sunday, October 08, 2006

Blogging

Saw this tag in many of the blogs that i read,, so thought of trying it..

1. Are you happy/satisfied with your blog, with its content and look? Does your family know about your blog?
When i started blogging.., words were flowing freely and i was very happy with whatever i wrote. But nowadays my blog is not interesting even to me. [ My brother and some of my friends know about my blog]

2. Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
i dont care..

3. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
7. Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?

Blogging takes much of your time away! ( thats not a benefit). I was away from my family when i started blogging... The new hobby helped me to spend some time without thinking too much...Sometimes it helps to release your negative energy also.. if you have anger, depression and want to shout.. do it in blog!

4. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
I love to roam around... and discover more

5.What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
I have never thought of it.. perhaps i should have a counter

6. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
Ofcourse.. you sometimes feel u know them well after reading the blogs.

8. Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
blogging is a powerful concept..! it reflects real world only.

9. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
I like comments on my blog posts - whether it is criticism or not.

10. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
From internet, i fear only Viruses.

11. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
hope they will give 2 or 3 warnings before arresting me.

12. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
My pictures will die when yahoo dies.., and my posts will die when google dies

13. What do you like to hear? What's the song you might like to put a link to in your blog?
endrendrum punnagai
mudivillaa punnagai
indru naan meeNdum meeNdum
piRandhaen oru thuLi paarvaiyilae
oah ennuyirae... oah ennuyirae....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tagged or cuffed?

No updates???