Friday, October 27, 2006

On The Tree


OnTheTree
Originally uploaded by poonaji.

I like to freak out for a change.. we had a group outing this month beginning to mahabalipuram..

it was fun.....
> singing "OO Satheere" in bus in high pitch
> dancing on the sand floors
> playing kho kho with girls..! ( i could not touch anyone as they ran faster)
> playing games
> dancing and bathing down and under the beaches ( last time was in DDG gettogether in 2000 when i lost my dearest T18 mobile)

it was nice to see the youthfulness in me.

2 comments:

Deepu George V said...

Thanks Anoop for comments, Just saw this photo where you and SHameer and your friend on the tree. Good One.

We (Shameer' me and my friends had a funny discussion about the same), you can ask Shameer (Ikka) for details. :-)

Jeseem said...

njoy njoy old guy :P