Monday, November 13, 2006

Important things

I am blogging less now...

Thought of increasing productivity... In the process started planning using stephen covey's four quadrants again ( Important and Urgent, Important and not Urgent, Urgent and not important, not urgent and not important ).

But the only "Important and Not Urgent" thing I am doing is looking after lachu.. All the other things I am lagging... I am afraid to take on them..

I reduced blogging to get me more time.. But i am using that time for commenting other blogs.. Now the worst happened, started a class blog also.. But the response is not that good!

How to deal with the important things in life ? I should ask Covey again..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure you dont have to qualify what you do with Lachu with Coveys theories...

Jeseem said...

and he goes round n round trying to improve himself. anoop san , u never change :))