Thursday, November 16, 2006

Troubles --- part 2

My car was not getting started on tuesday. I tried for some time.. Then took and auto and went to office.. But this time "common sense" came to me. I had not filled the petrol for some time, and I thought perhaps it might be the reason. Luckily I had bought some petrol for cleaning "Lachu's" two year old very dear doll, and the remaining was still in the apartment ( thanks to my laziness i did not put the remaining to my car ). When i filled in the car started with a roar and i could get enough mileage to reach the gas station to fill. Thanks to LORD, that the car chose my apartment parking area for the final stop.

Its not the first time, that i am facing this problem.. Earlier I was going for a party two months back through the busy Mount Road, and I felt that the petrol was coming to an end. I suddenly took the left, and just before reaching the end it stopped. We ( me and shameer )managed to push the car to the left. Shameer went for buying petrol. The policemen came and enquired to me.., i said the car broke down and the person to fix will come soon. Since it was close to "traffic signals".., they were not willing to waiit. They offered a "free-trip" for my vehicle to work shop. I had to be "honest", and told petrol is empty and my friend is getting that from the nearby station. Police told me in the tamil equivalent of "enthuvadeyyy". I felt ashamed and i vowed at that time never to make that mistake again.. but sorry, i could not fulfill..

1 comment:

Anoop G said...

My petrol tank is getting empty, and my purse is also empty..
so i have a very good chance for having this humiliation of "no petrol" for the third time in a row..

Ganbatte "Anoop G san"