Sunday, November 19, 2006

part 3

Its becoming eventful.. Petrol was less, so i wanted to fill it, before going to office. Since my purse was almost empty, i wanted to take cash from the ATM. I took a sharp left to park the car near the ATM, and committed an "Unforced Error". My old Matiz scratched with a relatively new, good looking Santro. The Santro had some scratches. I looked outside waiting for "Santro" owner for sometime. Could not find him, so escaped.

Its bad that my "instincts" are getting older. It seems I have to become "young at heart".. i would like to reverse my age 32 to 23. I love being in 20s. 30s are boring stuff..

"young at heart" also means getting heart attacks at young age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding. Last time when i read your blog, I realised petrol is drying out in my car too. But the realization is yet to result in a drive to the petrol pump.....