Friday, November 24, 2006

Mullaperiyar resolution..

Today morning i woke up.., took my paper and directly went to page 1. "Mullaperiyar issue" has taken the full page - news about DMK blocking all the borders to Kerala, Karunanidhi's statement, Achuthananthan's response etc etc...

How to deal with this ?

I thought even though situation is not that much bad.. Centre should send regiments of "Assam Rifles" and "Sikh Regiment" to our southern states and issue a curfew.. We can have rationing of water. Individuals should go and collect water with ration card.

Perhaps the regiments and rifles can give us a taste of what we do to states like "Assam" and "Punjab"..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just getting worse. I remember I have been listening to the "Mullapperiar crash" when I was in fourth grade or so. Petty politics. These people should know their job is to discuss and solve in a good way. Not to talk in public meetings, arrange road blocks etc. As long as this problem is not solved, both the Govts are responsible. "Escalation to the public" simply means failure in management!

Anonymous said...

Anoop

Looks like the Supreme Court guys are reading your blog. I could see they echoing my comments above yesterday!!! Anyway we need more executive powers to courts too...