Friday, December 29, 2006

BeST and WorST of 2006

I was thinking of the BeST and WorST of 2006.

May be moving out of NeST was the significant decision. BeST and WorST followed. Cant differentiate between those.

Getting interest back to Internet, was another one... I was so fond of my simple homepage in late ninetees.

Moved out of comfort zone of home and office and landed into difficulties and realities..

Started childhood interests again along with lachu --- school, rhymes, story books, toy cars....

Blogs and Orkuts helped my old school friends to track me down. it was nice...

Healthwise, it was a bad year for all the people around me !

I dont like 2006 generally......!

My year will be 2008 ( i am skipping 2007 because its too near, and i dont want to take the challenge now itself)

8 is my favourite of all numbers. ( 2+0+0+6 was 8, but i will take the last two digits 06 for my calculation )

No comments: