Thursday, December 28, 2006

Context of Life

One of my friend said my blog is for 60-plus. Nothing for people in 20s and 30s.

The blog is basically for me only.., but people who know me can occasionally peep through the blogs and see the MQ ( Mental Quotient) I am in right now. They can detect emergencies and can help me.

Here another 60-plus thought:

During predegree days.., I was a fan of (Lord?) Krishna and his Maya concept. The theory I derived from that was: Only I exists, all the idiots around me are made for me - whether its relatives, teachers, friends, shops, hotels, oceans etc etc. Usually only the things we come to see, hear, know, feel affect us. If a plane crashes on middle east, and if i dont read the newspaper on that day, i dont have any sorrow. But i know that somehow.., i would think it should not have happened. If a friend or relative dies in that accident the sorrow is more.

Thats why i arrived on this theory.. I am the HERO, All others are made for me. Script is written for me. What all happening is Maya.

I liked "Trueman show" film very much... because in the past i have thought, i am like Trueman ...

But the thought has changed slightly now... The world , whether GOD exists or not... has atleast a millions of years of life time... My life-span is truly insignifant....

So i have to work hard... The script is not written just for me..

No comments: