Friday, December 01, 2006

gas and mobile

People always complain my mobile is useless.. Nobody can get me on my mobile.. Most of the time battery charge will not be there. And when i charge which happens once in a week or so, "charge" for mobile connection might have expired. And in other times i keep my mobile at my home, or switches it off, or keeps in silent mode and keeps it off. It saves me from the "calls" that i dont want to recieve.

But last day, my cooking gas expired, and i have to give back the empty cylinder to my owner and take a filled one from his home. I called him, but he is now at cochin with his family. he scolded me, as he had called me several times last day to say he is going to hometown and want me to take the gas from his home. so no gas, no milk for lachu, and no tea for me.

As my house owner had suggested, I went for collecting gas directly from Indane agency. But did not get due to gas shortage.. will take another 10 days.. But me managed to get one "gas kutti" from a private agency - although it costs twice of Indane...

So i have charged the mobile battery now t avoid any further mishaps.. but seems "outgoing" not going. Time to recharge..!

It seems I have to grow up along with lachu.. and learn things and do basics..

No comments: