Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Insurance Plans...

I did not like Insurance plans at all.. I am very much irritated in the point that somebody else will get money if i die.. and I preferred schemes like PPF and NSC for tax savings also..

Now with the arrival of "lachu" I see no problem in her getting the money if i die early!! But the problem now is with Insurance premiums.. They take more premiums as age increases..

So I preferred for a child plan. (My logic is - I have lost less than 3 years, as Lachu will be three years only on feb end. I cannot take a child plan before child arrives!!) If i take another policy, then i will repent on seeing the "premium amount" that i need to pay..

Moral of the story1:Insurance Policies have to be taken at a young age!

Moral of the story2:People have to be taught how to work with money at a young age and not at 32 as in my case.

Moral of the story3:Better late than never!


Touchwood: Hope the India Inc. will not collide this year due to my fresh interest in Investments!

No comments: