Monday, January 29, 2007

Saibaba in Tiruvanmiyoor



Saibaba is in our Area - Tiruvanmiyoor for the past one week. See link.

I am among the most affected. Because I work in office in three shifts - Morning, then a baby sit at home for 1.5 ours, then afternoon session, then drop sreedevi at home have tea, and will have a third session. When i come for the third session - the traffic is fully jam. Lots and Lots of devotees coming out the yagna place blocks the Road..

My father went and saw him. He did not have a pass, but when blocked by volunteers, he said "I am directed to this door". Thus he got an entry to the VIP area and got to see him.

I am not interested in the concept of human gods, but him being a celebrity figure, i would have liked to meet him. Today when i went home to drp Sreedevi, i just crossed the Tiruvanmiyoor junction, a police jeep speeded up and asked me to stop. I stopped and waited, then lot of cars passed by. Sreedevi then shouted "Saibaba".. I looked , but i could see only the car. Saibaba was sitting in the front along with one his devotee who was driving..

I missed a chance to see a Celebrity figure.

No comments: