Thursday, February 08, 2007

Passport Story

Got new passport... so third book...

If you are giving application to cochin office.., then:

1. the application form has to be filed in a file with colur code of district. So even if you have filled application form, consult with a authorised member outside the passport office to double check the form.
2. I submitted
a. old passports
b. copy of first four and last four of the two passport books i had
c. copy of valid visa
3. they gave me the old passport back after submitting the application, and asked me to come one and half week later ( on Feb 6th, 2-5pm)
4. They call ur names "Anoop Govindan nair".... during 3-5pm... so we have to be present before 3pm.
5. And i got the passport

Other things:

Ernakulam North is full of mosquitos. I reached there at 3am. had a room at Pannaickal tourist home, just opposite North stn. The mosquitos almost killed me. I also had my revenge. I killed all the ones who bite me from 6am to 7am, once i woke up.

So i had Odomos on my way back... so in railway station all others except me were dancing and running away from mosquitos... i was sitting , watching and enjoying.. Odomos is great!

I dont like auto drivers... They charged me 40Rs, 50Rs and 60Rs for the same routes... I will keep an option of "No Deal" with them next time.. I will better take taxi.

---

So i do have a passport with me now.....

1 comment:

Muhammad Riyaz said...

Happy that you got the passport finally. You too to carry three books - thanks to the valid visa??