Sunday, February 04, 2007

Power of compounding

It may be surprise for people who knowing me for years, that currently i am fascinated by the power of compunding ( of money).

still i am not really fascinated by money, i like the power of compounding aspect only.

when i had my IIM K PGCPM course, i took my Demat account and my first MF investment ( still my investments are small only in MFs), but only recently i am hooked to it.

I have started investing 5K per month into diverisified equity funds through SIPs ( systematic investment plans).

Today i gave a deal to my wife also... i will give 8% minimal interest if you invest 1000Rs per month in MF. If the MFs are in better state after 3 years, let it be there. She has agreed. It is bad disclosing personal things through web. But i rarely disclose anything :)

2007 is a year of volatity. But as i learnt.., its not the time of market, but the time in market that makes the difference.

No comments: