Sunday, June 17, 2007

Santa clara ( at apartment )

From airport......., our compnay had arranged transportation to the milpitas apartment ( if you want to reach me through googlemaps....... its at 320 Imagination Place, Milptas ).

While sitting in the car, i was worried.... whether somebody will be at the apartment... its saturday. The driver dropped me at apartment, and went... while i was walking to the apartment i was thinking what i will do, if nobody is at the apartment ? Me with the luggage, have to stand outside......

I was thinking of "contigency plan" that has to be taken... I will smile at someone and will ask for his ( or preferably her) and use her mobile.......

But luckily David was at the apartment......

He was surprised to see me there............ Because he had called back in chennai to know the time of my arrival, and my colleagues told that i will reach on sunday only. So he was planning to go to office, but luckily he felt sleepy and so decided against......

So atleast everything started well in this trip............. as usual my luck saved me!

No comments: