Sunday, June 17, 2007

Santa clara (cooking skills )

I have restarted my cooking ( .... after 7 years ... )

I now (re)started making tea..... Its not that i am a male-chauvinist and my wife makes me tea.. we both does not make tea.. either parents or servant used to make.. anyway i need tea all the time, and here is no one to make me some when i demand...

but my tea smells fish sometimes... we use the same one vessel both purposes.. and thanks to my chronic synus , i dont get any smell as my nose is fully out-of-order!

I have (re)started making rice..... but unfortunately i did not wash rice when i did for the first time after my visit here... that step i forgot... but now i am following all the steps..... and it feels better that you can make rice using rice-cooker.

I am improving. Good work, Anoop!

No comments: