Friday, June 29, 2007

Clog in the Blog

These days I am filling my blog with all "shit" posts. I dont care about readers if any. This blog belongs to me.

and finally my problems with Closet and Clogs are over.

As promised Steve came on time. He came in a Van titled "Speedy Rooters". He was a friendly guy.

Steve: are u the same indian guys which were there before ?
Me: No... i came just two weeks before ( and within that time i clogged the toilet)
Steve: I came here 3 months before, at that time 6 indians were here and two tiolets had problem

Then we visited our toilet.. He was happy seeing my toilet. He said its very neat ( this is the first time i am getting compliment for my shit )

After seeing my toilet he fixed the price - 125 $. Great!!!!

Then he described the state of the toilet when he was here last time.. "Man 6 people... the closet was full of XXXX!!!!! this time its neat!!!!

And he came with his BIG closet auger... and within two minutes everything was cleared.. 3 or 5 hard pushes with the one metre long tip of auger... and my 125$!!!! ( hope i will get reimursement )

Anyway we asked how to maintain these closets - he adviced

1. USE LESS TOILET PAPER
2. AFTER THE USE FLUSH 2 or 3 TIMES
3. U CAN HAVE EVEN AN INTERMEDIATE FLUSH

anyway i will always remeber his advice.

And also this will be the last DIRTY post. From tomorrow I will be neat in my posts. Clog is removed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thoo..thavan, thoo---mbol, theeta... kondu araaattt...!!!:-))

Anoop G said...

anonymous,

i know how to fill in the blanks :)

next time pls do write ur name also!

Anonymous said...

Name is Shameer Ali...:-)).

I am in Longmont,CO now.Send your contact info...will call you...

Anoop G said...

408-293-7761 ( home )!!!!!!!!