Monday, August 17, 2009

Jab we met - Part 2

Jab we met - Part 1 is here.
After long time, more than 1.5 years I travelled again in two-tier A/C to thiruvanathapuram. Its not that i cant afford it.. I travelled a lot in flight these time. But still train means sleeper, or at the most three-tier A/C. This time, I landed in a coupe with three girls. I had a strong feeling that the girls would ask me to move out - why i got that feeling i dont know, just instincts or past experiences.

Within 5 minutes they requested.., atleast this time the girl didnt call me uncle, also accompanied me till her original seat, and said both sorry and thank you. And I am in a coupe with two old lady doctors who are in their 60s. But it was fun listening to them, they were talking about all what happened to them in these 40 years after they completed their MBBS in trivandrum medical college. Recapping the handsome boys in the medical college, married life, husband's death, medicines that they take, Marriage requests after husband's death, Friends living all around the world, about children, brothers/sisters etc. And they are going for their class gettogether in thiruvanathapuram.It was nice listening.......

And they reserved me in advance to take their baggage out @ railway station which i did. I felt slightly bad as they didnt ask me my name. But then i realized, I also have not talked or asked anything to them, i just was listening all the time...

On return journey also, one of the lady was in compartment. She was going to chalakudy. And this time I went and helped her get down at chalakudy without she asking me.

2 comments:

Srinivas Guntupalli said...

Wah! That must be a great story listening experience.

Divya A L said...

He he.. I had once asked this unclu-like person to exchange places with me when travelling to hyd.... Now i know what he would have thought!! :P