Tuesday, July 25, 2006

chicken threat continues...

jojan is down with chicken pox..., krishna just came back after chicken gunia..

i dont like chicken gunia. in tamil nadu.., more than 42000 are already affected.. more in karnataka and andhra.. these days i am not getting much news from kerala..

no medicines are there for gunia.. only paracetamol and HELP LINE. u can call at the help line number and doctors are there for answering you..

i dont know.. usually i dont get these type of diseases ( TOUCHWOOD.. i dont want now also.. please ). my 365 days sneezing is possibly protecting me.. all the germs, viruses and bacterias in my body does not like these measles, chicken gunia viruses and does not allow them to enter.. they belong to my body more than my red corpuscles.. they rule my body..

Disclaimer: Propogating false info... is a crime and punishable.. i dont know whether 42000 are ill in tamil nadu or not.. i heard something like that in radio mirchi FM 98.3.. with my tamil knowledge i understood like that..

No comments: