Sunday, July 16, 2006

double cot in my house

My apartment and my neighbour's apartment belong to the same owner.. Mine is furnished and the other is not furnished.. But my double cot was in other apartment ( because the previous tenant who was staying in my apartment did not want cot ). Only a lady is staying in the other apartment..

when i took the apartment.. biju said -"dont move the cot.. let the lady use it.. anyway u are also staying here as bachelor".. i dont know whether he had any double meaning when he said that.. but being a simple guy who always thinks straight, i agreed.. let her use it... i am not selfish

but since my family is going to come here now.. now preferred to take the cot back from the lady's apartment... my apartment owner's son sent a few guys.. they came.. and repaired the faulty fan, tube, took away the old A/C and brought the cot to my apartment..

NB- i am trying to be more decent and responsible these days.. i have to change my image in tiruvanmiyoor and elnet area.. ! not decided about tidel park.. there i can still roam around. its still a safe area/

No comments: