Sunday, May 13, 2007

AnoopG adhava Anoopji

To force lachu to do something..., i act like "Anyan" film. I will turn into a villanous character "AnoopG" and then force her to do it. She enjoys it, and i will be able to do what i intend. Good for both of us.

Apart from some intimate friends.., many call me AnoopG from my school days to NeST days ( i do have intimate friends who call me AnoopG also). It was irritating in the past, and from 7th standard many call me Poonaji also ( which i do like, as it was better than many of my other names - say "PakalManyan" from my TKMCE days !!!)

But in chennai, its different. They dont call me AnoopG even by mistake. They are afraid that somebody else may think that as Anoopji and doubt whether they are giving me respect. Anyway its a boon for me. "AnoopG" calling is less here!!!!!!!!

No comments: