Thursday, May 10, 2007

Feedbacks on my blogs

Two feedbacks on my blog from my office:

1. For a third party i look like a frustrated person who wants to improve... ( reading books of Covey etc gave him the trigger to say this )

2. I am writing for myself, i am not offering much to the readers ( i confuse them at the end, by saying "its bull shit" etc)

Usually i give "frustrated" tag. but i want to improve, so i am giving a more possitive tag this time :)


also i decided to make it colourful!!!!

1 comment:

Shameer said...

The idea is now clear..
Now the blog seems to be interesting..

just to share the thoughts of
Anne Mathewson of Fishbucket says,

"I started blogging some years ago largely to pass time and share experiences. A small part of me, however, was selfishly hoping for admiration and affirmation; a shallow attitude I've long abandoned. Eventually, I discovered the joy found via "invisible threads" and "sympathetic fibers" - those human connections made along the way. Blogger tend to be a lovely comfort of strangers. "

Here is the full article
http://sandhill.typepad.com/sandhill_trek/2004/11/why_do_we_blog.html

shameer
www.openhat.org/blog