Friday, August 11, 2006

A confused mind

Why we need "Nair Service Society" for Nairs, SNDP for "Ezhavas", "RSS" for Hindus, "NDP" for muslims etc etc..!

Are these needed ?

Usually find I am in a group..., which has differences of opinion with my other friends - may be we differ in the case of "reservation".. and we argue the other side is wrong.. I may be acting as a nair in that case

Then when a different issue comes... say "Mullaperiyar" water sharing issue between tamil nadu and kerala.. my blood burns for kerala.. but now in tamil nadu.. i feel more water should be given to tamil nadu.. anyway why keralites need water ? here people are hard working..

I have quarelled in many fights on both sides.. sometimes i act as NRI (long time back) and sometimes as non-NRI... sometimes as Mohan Lal fan.. sometimes defending Mamootty.. sometimes for indian culture.., sometimes questioning indian culture.. sometimes for hinduism.., and against sometimes..

also my friends and foes changes everytime and they interchange also..

why human nature is like this ?? or my nature is like this ?

also why we need saviours for our communities, groups, relegion, country... ( i am talking about the people who defend our similar thought and faith.. by attacking others .. and defending us.. without looking what is right and wrong )..

i am confused..

But may be they are needed... as all groups will have these lobbies.. so if mine does not have a lobby i will suffer.. so let there be..

Those who are following the "sabarimala" case - both thantri and devaprsahnam.. will defintely know biased the lobbies are.. they defend what they want to protect.. dont want to analyse what is right..

Now my question where do i stand.. should i be with people who protect my interests ? Should i always analyse and decide where should i stand on the issue ? Or should i keep quiet and enjoy what i have ?

3 comments:

Muhammad Riyaz said...

I am confused now.. what exactly is your confusion???

Anoop G said...

no confusion............!

:)

I am trying to get confused.......

take reservation.. narayanapanicker is against revervation.. he is fighting that for me and lachu.. but i am not against reservation.. what should i do.. ?

or say.. RSS says all Indians should be patriotic.. i know they are targetting muslims.. i dont agree with their philosophy.. but since they are here.. may make me feel more comfortable ( i dont know..).. they will fight and see that the other minorities will get less, and we majorities may get what we need.. in times were fight is needed.. they may fight for us(?)// but do i agree with their philosphy .. i dont

so what should i do..

based on issues.. and ideologies take my stand... and speak the truth..

if i take that stand.. am i disgracing people who are standing for me...

i am confused now..!!!!

No....... i just wanted to write a blog :)))

dont get confused...!

Muhammad Riyaz said...

You have a clear stand there - you are with the truth

We have many issue based politics and politics based issues too. These keeps all the different camps. If you are not interested in issues nor politics, I dont think you be worried

Because communists share many of my ideologies I am not one of them. They have no right to have my support on anything.