Tuesday, August 15, 2006

pedigree

when i was in high school, i had witnessed this scene in a relative's house..

one man came for collecting old paper, bottles etc.. he resells them for a living. he looked really helpless.. but something which he did, irritated the owner in the house and he shouted at the person, and asked him to get out.. and the owner went inside..There was another person working nearby.., pouring minerals to the coconut trees etc.. I overheard the paper-man saying to him, "we are being treated as dogs"..

it was a incident which hurted me very much... we should treat all human beings with dignity, whether he has money or status..

i am not a vivekananda nor i do know whether vivekananda was decent.. i have my own short comings.. but i do respect people..

Disclaimer: may be i dont respect much the people who are very near to me..!

i am just blogging whatver comes to my mind..

later i will put myself.. to my judgement day.. "will ask u have written all these junks.. but u behave totally worthless.." then i will take a stand..

No comments: