Monday, August 07, 2006

First day at Abhyaas

Lachu was energetic in the morning... showing impatience in everything .. she wanted to go to schoolfrom early morning itself..

she did not eat, and did not allow me also to eat..

finally at 9:20 we entered the play school.. i sneaked in with lachu.. ( abhyaas does not let others in other than children..).. i showed her the toys and was feeling comfortable.. she started looking at the toys and started playing.. I slowly went outside.. she did not notice..

At that time my good old school girl friend Jayalekshmi ( my definition of girl friend is the few girls i have talked in my school life !) came with her daughter.. seeing her i unconsciouly jumbed in front of lachu..! and lachu wanted me also in..

again i sneaked in.. the teachers closed the door.. they started prayers. with children singing with them.. the prayer was something like this.. " ALLAH here, ALLAH there, ALLAH everywhere.. JESUS here, JESUS there, JESUS everyhwhere.. RAM here , RAM there, RAM everywhere..".. teaching secularism at this young age... and confusing infants..!

Then some english songs.. Then principal came, took money from me, and shown me the doors.. Lachu started crying.. it continued for 45 minutes.. and then they allowed us to take lachu back to home..

First day not bad..!

lachu asked me in the afternoon.. " Achayey school-il cherkummo?" ( will they admit father also in school ?)

I wish .. I could also.. software is boring.. playing is fun..

No comments: