Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Days are Long, Weeks are short

I now have this strange feeling - I am feeling that my days are becoming longer.., and weeks are getting very shorter.

Its difficult to be alone in hotel rooms, listening to music and watching TV and spending time in orkuts, youtubes. Days have become larger.., and its difficult to spend time.

But at the same time, I am feeling weeks are moving very fast. Have been in US now for the last 5-6 weeks, and feels it went in a second. How can days go very slow and weeks go fast.... Perhaps its because of the "incompleteness" feeling... targets not getting achieved. Perhaps need to schedule the priorities well !!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.. this seems same to me ..
I also feel that my days are long .. but weekends do come very fast ..
I thought my mind/biological clock was going crazy.. but seems that this happens to others also :)