Tuesday, July 24, 2007

driving lessons in boston..... ( have i learned ?)

i did my serious mistake when i visited lowell.... My friend asked to look for Liqour shop as a landmark and drive left. But i missed that landmark slightly and had to go straight and take a bridge. I was very much eager to get back and when i reached the end of the bridge i took U-Turn immediately. There was no "NO U-TURN" sign. But I got a couple of horns. That intersection had vehicles coming from all directions, and i should have taken either of directions and then take U-turn from those roads to come back. A serious mistake. My apologies to all american drivers....... sometimes this happens to me..

I never commit a mistake for the second time. But have made it a habit to make new new mistakes everyday.

Secondly I was warned by my friend, that my driving is very provoking. I dont Stop the car when i see pedestrians.I dont know whether that is fully correct... I think i am braking... but my car not fully stoping ? :) Anyway he has warned me...

I want to be a good boy. I want to follow every rules and norms.....

Back in chennai I am considered a very safe driver who slows down on yellow lights... (I get scoldings even from my wife, for slowing down when yellow lights appear). I keep the lanes in chennai... i drive slowly through residential areas.. i wear seatbelts..... But in US..? I have to improve!!!!!!!!!

No comments: